Documents required to obtain a Turkish visa
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN TURKISH VISA
NOTA BENE * : The appointment for the visa application at the Turkish Embassy is taken online via the website www.visa.gov.tr
Please make sure that you have correctly downloaded the appropriate documents (the photo is in jpeg format AND any other document in pdfformat). Those of you who do not have a letter of invitation must download their tax file (Patente, Taxpayer Card, Trade Register) in pdf format.
Whatever the time of your appointment, be present between 10h and 11h to avoid the last minute unforeseen.
It is recommended to submit the Visa application two weeks prior to the departure date to avoid inconvenience.
The visa application to the Turkish Embassy is made in person , from Monday to Wednesday between 10am to 12pm , incomplete files will not be accepted. The Visa Application Form can be downloaded from www.mfa.gov.tr
FOR TOURIST VISITS
- Visa application form duly completed and signed with a photo in piece (fill in all the spaces on the form).
- A copyof the passport page on which your photo is located.
- Flight reservation , Original.
- Hotel reservation,
- A letter of invitation from the clinic / Hospital in Turkey, Original AND photocopy.
- A medical report from the attending doctor, Original AND photocopy.
- A certificate of work OR Employment contract, Original AND photocopy.
- Pay slips for the last three months, Originals AND photocopies.
- A certificate of personal banking domiciliation signed by a manager of the bank, Original AND photocopy.
- Personal Bank Account Succession, Originals AND Photocopies.
Non-Cameroonians should submit their residence permit in Cameroon
NOTA BENE *
v Travel insurance will be required (valid for 3 months for a single entry AND one year for a multiple entry request). Please ensure that your insurance takes effect from the date of your appointment.
In addition a Biometric Photo 5 × 6
Single entry 50.000FCFA
Multiple entry 115.000FCFA