Tighten the skin of the face, neck and visibly rejuvenate 10 years
The cervicofacial lifting is the face lift of reference practiced in Tunisia. This surgery of rejuvenation of the lower face (oval and neck) has indeed many interests and advantages.
If the signs of aging in your face are of concern to you, you may be a good candidate for the surgical cervico-facial lift . This aesthetic operation aims to restore self-confidence, thanks to a younger appearance of the face and neck.
The cervico facial facelift is a highly personalized procedure. You must consider it for yourself and not to please others or to match an ideal image.
Indications & effects of cervico-facial lifting
The cervicofacial lift makes it possible to correct visible defects of the face:
- The jowls
- The deep furrows along the lower eyelids
- The folds extending from the lateral edge of the nose to the corner of the mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Facial fat that has accumulated or displaced
- The loss of muscle tone of the lower part of the face and neck
A blepharoplasty or eyelid surgery is often performed at the same time as the facelift.
During this operation, the surgeon can also perform a lipomodeling , that is to say, reinject in the face of the fat taken from the body of the patient. The purpose of lipomodelage is to fill in certain wrinkles , reduce the visible signs of aging or give round shapes to a thin face.
Middle and low part of the face.
- Nasogenic furrows
Duration of the intervention
Between 1h and 3h
- Pain: Light, tension on the operated areas.
- Appearance: Edema and sometimes hematomas.
- Care: Absorbable threads, drains and bandages are removed before departure from the clinic.
- Leave: Allow 7 to 10 days.
For more details on the price of your facial lift in Tunisia, go to our rates page and ask for a personalized quote online.